Don’t Give up – Motivation
I have seen and heard about many people giving up on not just coding and programming but it could be on any of their work and then they feel guilty afterwards about the situation they created. No doubt, it happens with me too and I too give up on things sometimes. Also, It’s very obvious on the part of teenagers to lack interest in studies, hate their life, feel worthless, lose temper at their parents or in short to feel like a ‘LOSER’. In this article let me drop some motivation on not to give up.
So here this post is about You Don’t Lose Until You Give Up – Motivation for success!
“The expert in everything was once a beginner who refused to give up.”
We should not simply lose our hope and desire because of some failures in life. We all are aware about the face that no one is born perfect. It’s just that after birth some work hard; some harder. It’s only we who can change our lives. As per what I see, we should Work hard not for being the best, but for being better than you were before.
Remember, never give up. You never know how close you’re. Keep your motivation ahead. Now there are some situations which cannot stop us from giving on that task.
Whenever you feel like giving up, just remember these points to “hold on”-
These are the important points:
- Anything is possible as long as you’re alive. The only valid excuse when you’re to give up is that you’re dead, mentally or physically. (or maybe both!)
- Be an optimist. The chance of mastering something the first time you do it is almost non – existent. Everything needs a time to be learnt and you’ll make mistakes. Learn from them.
- Prove Yourself. You won’t like to be called as the one who is weak. Go out there and prove yourself. You can and you will achieve what you’ve set out to do.
- Be Strong. You’re stronger than you think. One little setback is not enough to stop you from achieving your goals. Neither are ten or hundred or even a thousand setbacks. You are and should be stronger than your thoughts.
- Believe in yourself and your dreams. In life, you’ll find many people who’ll try to bring you down and tell you what you want to achieve is impossible. Just ignore them, LOL!
- Love your family and friends. Let the people you love to persist. Maybe you need to try a different angle. Practice more, but DON’T GIVE UP!
- There are people worse off. Remember, there’s someone who is happier with less that you have. Are you thinking about running 5 miles a week? Think about those who are unable to walk and how much they’d give to be able to run 5 miles every day.
- Be someone’s inspiration. Be an inspiration to others by refusing to give up. Who knows that someone else can achieve because you never gave up. And in turn they inspired them not to give up.
- You’re so close. The only time you should look back is to see how far you’ve reached. You’re just a heartbeat away from success.
And above all, the simplest one – before you decide to give up, flip a coin; HEADS – You’ll try, TAILS – You’ll flip again. This coin thing works. It might sound silly, but do it sometimes, quite fun and motivation granting. Just don’t forget to LOVE YOURSELF AND BE YOURSELF. People talk, it’s what they do.
And At last…
Don’t let them affect you. Accept yourself the way you’re. Remember, “Life will never be perfect and the way we wanted it to be. So, I think it’s the ups and downs of life which makes us feel alive!”
And finally, here is a quote by Mark Victor Hansen:
The More Goals you set, the more goals you get.
This is all for this article. Tell me your views about giving up in the comments below. The best story might get featured in the next article! 🙂